Friday, February 03, 2006

UCSF Library

Here I am once again at the famous Kalmanovitz library. Nice computer access; big flat screens, lots of desk space, T1 speeds! Right now I am slapping a paper together on acute alcohol withdrawal syndrome and the use of the CIWA-Ar scale and Ativan drip in treatment. A presentation will accompany this paper.

This is a serious quarter. Advanced Med-Surg feels like med school. Rather than procrastinate, which I would much prefer, I feel compelled to dig into the books, for lives are now more in in my hands then ever.

Scary thought!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I love the library. Yours sounds pretty darn nice!

3/26/2006 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Hang in there and keep putting in the effort. It will pay off eventually. As an example, I just graduated from USC and the Nurse Anesthetist program there. How is that for impossible!
David Godden

9/08/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home