Friday, February 03, 2006

UCSF Library

Here I am once again at the famous Kalmanovitz library. Nice computer access; big flat screens, lots of desk space, T1 speeds! Right now I am slapping a paper together on acute alcohol withdrawal syndrome and the use of the CIWA-Ar scale and Ativan drip in treatment. A presentation will accompany this paper.

This is a serious quarter. Advanced Med-Surg feels like med school. Rather than procrastinate, which I would much prefer, I feel compelled to dig into the books, for lives are now more in in my hands then ever.

Scary thought!

3 Comments:

Blogger danasaur said...

I love the library. Yours sounds pretty darn nice!

3/26/2006 5:35 PM  
Anonymous David Godden said...

Hey,
Hang in there and keep putting in the effort. It will pay off eventually. As an example, I just graduated from USC and the Nurse Anesthetist program there. How is that for impossible!
David Godden

9/08/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi,

This is the assistant editor for Hospital.com which is a medical publication offering hospital news, information and reviews. We also cover a wide variety of medical topics, some of these articles being relevant to nursing schools and issues around their prospective students (scholarships, grants, etc). We are in the process of giving the nursing industry a dedicated section from our site and are currently seeking online resources which can be offered to our readers of this section. If possible I would like Hospital.com to be included within your blog roll, offering our information as a resource to your readers and essentially building a relationship between our sites. Please let me know if this addition can be made, Thanks!

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you
Mary Miller,
may.hospital.com@gmail.com

2/08/2010 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home